1/2 cup 125g popcorn kernels to create 3 cups of cooked popcorn
250g milk chocolate
Pinch of Salt
400g mini marshmallows
170g dried or glace fruit such as glace cherries, craisins or dried blueberries
Sprinkles to decorate
- Line a 26cm x 13cm brownie pan with baking paper.
- Pop popcorn according to packaging instructions. Transfer to a large bowl to cool until needed.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate in a medium bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring to melt the chocolate. Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Once the chocolate has cooled slightly, add a pinch of salt to the chocolate and add the popcorn and the glace or dried fruits to the bowl and stir to coat evenly with the chocolate.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a baking tray and allow to set in the fridge.
- Once mixture is firm, cut into slices to serve.